The Tributes (remake)
(inspired by flying-like-the-mockingjay)
- “I’m going to cry, Grant was supposed to play Finnick!!!!”
- “This is unacceptable. He’s not my Finnick.”
- “No. No. NO. He’s not Finnick at all. You had Grant Gustin, Garret Hedlund, Zac Efron, etc. to chose from and you choose him!?”
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Give Sam a chance! If he’s “rumored” to be our Finnick or is chosen to be our Finnick. Don’t judge before you watch the fucking movie. For fucks sakes, if Lionsgate chose him, he obviously was better than Grant, Garret, and all those guys you dream about. They don’t give a fuck to what we want, they’re grateful, they said as much. But it comes down to not who looks and can play Finnick. It’s who is Finnick. And if and when, we get news on who is officially Finnick is, trust them. They were chosen for a reason.
Think about when Jennifer was casted for Katniss. Not everyone was happy about it; everyone had their own Katniss in mind and some did not picture her.
- “She has blonde hair, not Katniss.”
- “Disappointed. She’s not Katniss. At. All.”
Look at her now? Everyone practically worships the floor she walks on. She’s like the queen of tumblr.
Overall, do not judge and hate before you even fucking watch the movie. It just doesn’t make sense to me when you do.
can they get married to each other like in real life?
I don’t know why but this just makes me so happy
The Hunger Games and Colours ✪ Peeta Mellark + Orange